If you walk down the some busy street and ask any guy what the perfect woman would consist of, you might get many different answers. I am willing to bet that many gentlemen would probably include looks as part of their answer. She should look like this or that famous celebrity, drop dead great looks and a killer body. Us guys are very visual and we tend to look at the outward features of a woman first. I have to include myself in that category, and yes, it is a very shallow way of looking at the opposite sex. But there are many of things that I look for besides the outward features. These traits last in most cases for a lifetime. Great looks do not last forever. I think most guys will agree with me on several of the traits that I am about to mention. Interestingly, I have left out one thing that many guys mention and that is intelligence. Yes, it is important but there are a few things that I believe are slightly more important.
1) Full of compliments. Guys, does your woman make you feel very special? Like she is dating the best guy in the world? When a woman compliments me on how I look or act, it means the world to me. When she tells me that she is very lucky to be dating someone like me, my inner self is given a serious boost of joy and happiness.
2) Happiness. There is nothing worse than dating someone who is unhappy all of the time. It tends to rub off on you and you become unhappy. A woman who is happy and positive is a delight to be around and spend time with even if she is not the best looking gal in the world.
3) Good listening and conversational skills. Part of being in a meaningful and happy relationship is being able to hold good and honest conversations about anything. That includes listening to what your partner has to say. I have dated some women in the past who talked a mile a minute and that is a serious turnoff with me. Including the other person in the conversation is extremely important and a great trait to have.
4) A great sense of humor. Much like number 2, women who have a great sense of humor are extremely enjoyable to be around. Laughing a lot can really break the tensions of life and a partner who is very humorous is just the right thing to have.
5) Very affectionate. Women who are not shy about giving out deep moments of affection to their man are very desirable in my eyes. It could be just as simple as giving out a big hug when I come home from work or a nice kiss after I clean the house when she is busy doing other things. Couples often complain that their sex lives are drying up and part of the reason starts with a lack of affection towards each other.
6) Confidence. A woman who is very confident is very appealing because she tends to like herself and in turn will benefit you. Insecure women are extremely dangerous in a relationship for many reasons, but mainly for the simple fact that those who do not like themselves will not want to be in any sort of relationship.
7) Independence. An extremely clingy woman is a real turnoff for me. I have a life and I expect my woman to have one as well. Just because I don’t call of text for 4 hours doesn’t mean that I am not thinking about her! Many guys just simply need our space at times.
You can probably include this list for what the perfect guy as well. I would take women with these characteristics any day over some hot babe who is constantly depressed and insecure with many emotional problems. Sometimes the perfect book has more to it than just the cover and that holds true with women as well.